Check out what’s cooking in the Cheaper Than Dirt! Forums. New this week: ATF DD Hoover resigns; what’s in the Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act; Sneak Peek at a New Magpul Stock and PMAG. Log in to the Local section of the forums to find information pertinent to your area. Click here to register and join the conversations.
- The Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act
- Sneak Peek at New Magpul Stock and PMAG
- President Obama supports reinstating the assault weapons ban: Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jay Carney, 8/6/2012
- BLACKHAWK!’s New “Office Ready” Conceal and Carry Holster
- Obama To ‘Evaluate’ Gun Control Laws. White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Monday that President Obama will “evaluate” a new bill that would ban online ammunition sales in the wake of the shooting massacre in Aurora, Colo.
- MasterPiece Arms .22 Grim Reaper Defender Suppressor. The new Grim Reaper is a .22 suppressor in a K-baffle design with six baffles made from 7075 aircraft grade aluminum
- Holder to be Slapped With Fast and Furious Lawsuit During August Recess. Congress may be heading out for recess today but that isn’t stopping the House Republicans from moving forward with a civil contempt of Congress lawsuit against Attorney General Eric Holder
- Deputy Director William Hoover resigns from ATF in wake of critical report. ATF Deputy Director William Hoover has resigned, just days after a congressional report on Operation Fast and Furious sharply criticized him and four other ATF officials for the botched gun-trafficking operation