Whether you shoot rifles, shotguns, or handguns the most, the biggest lifetime expense — even considering the initial purchase cost of the firearm — is almost always ammo.
So, stories like these focusing on ammunition choice, tuning and suitability are favorites of the Cheaper Than Dirt! community.
- Shooting Steel Cased Ammunition In Your AR-15
- Barrel Twist in the AR-15
- .223 Rem vs 5.56: An Exhaustive Review
- .338 Lapua on the Cheap
- Survival Ammunition: How Much Ammo do you Really Need for SHTF?
- Choosing a Handgun Caliber
- Handgun Defense Loads
- Can We Stop the Ban on Russian 7N6 5.45×39?
- .22 Magnum Ammunition
- The .22 LR for Hunting and Survival