We rejoin the characters of AMC’s The Walking Dead for season four on Sunday, October 13, 2013. Based on a comic book of the same name, the show follows two main bands of zombie apoco survivors. Some say the zombie craze is over. However, season three still broke ratings records with an average 11.42 million viewers. There are still plenty of zombie fans to keep the show going. The Walking Dead fans are anxious to see what’s in store for Rick Grime’s crew and if we will see the return of the Governor.
Will we see more zombies in season four of the Walking Dead? Internet rumors say that walkers are going to be more dangerous in season four, while executive producer Gale Ann Hurd says, “It’s true that there are more and more walkers in the world.” In honor of the show’s return, I have compiled a list of my favorite past zombie apocalypse survival posts:
- 2012 SHOT Show Special Report: AK-47 with Under-barrel Chainsaw
- Fit for the Apocalypse. Are You Going to Become Zombie Kibble?
- Essential Skills to Surviving the Next Apocalypse
- Even More for Less. The $2,400 Zombie Preparedness Kit
- Mossberg’s Zombie Guns
- The Walking Dead—is it Realistic?
- The Zombie Book, Chapter 7: Hornady Z-Max Ammo Find!
Will you be watching season four of the Walking Dead? Tell us why or why not in the comment section.