Leupold introduced just the scope you need to hunt down the undead at SHOT Show 2012. For a limited production run, Leupold customized their VX-R Patrol riflescope specifically designed for the zombocalypse. Leupold calls the scope the VX-R Zombie riflescope.
The Leupold VX-R Zombie Riflescope has all the same great features as the 1.25-4x20mm VX-R Patrol riflescope, but with a Zombie Undead green dot SPR illuminated reticle. This reticle utilizes fiber optics so that it illuminates in daylight and low light situations.
Zombie killers will appreciate all the little details that Leupold added to the scope, including custom laser markings and a green power switch. The lens and scope caps feature laser marked zombie head and brains.
My favorite part of this special-run scope is that it is calibrated for Hornady’s Zombie Max ammunition in either .223 Remington or .308 Winchester.
Leupold recognizes the popularity of the zombie trend and said at SHOT Show, “Why not have fun with it?” Just remember this is a limited run, so we are not sure how long it will stay in stock.
Be sure to check out all our zombie-slaying gear.
Specifications and Features
- Leupold VX-R Zombie riflescope
- 1.25-4x magnification
- 20mm objective lens
- Zombie Undead green dot SPR illuminated reticle
- Lasered “zombie” green graphics and flip up lens covers
- BDC dials match with Hornady Zombie Max .223 Remington and .308 Winchester ammo
- Index Matched Lens System
- Precision 0.1 MIL finger click adjustments
- Proprietary Motion Sensor Technology (MST)
- Precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation (1/4 MOA)
- 30mm main tube
- One turn, extended focus range eyepiece lets you quickly and easily adapt to changing conditions (imperative during the zombie apocalypse)
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee