The newest technology on the CenterFire® Light and Laser combo is our GripSense™ technology. GripSense technology uses capacitive sensing to detect your grip on the firearm and activate the light or laser. You as the user determine what you want to happen when you grip the firearm via the programming features.
Targeting perfected with the new GripSense activation by LaserMax®.
Your Gun, Your Choice. LaserMax GripSense Technology – Choose how you want your laser and light to activate, either instant on the draw using the GripSense Sensor, or controlled activation with the push of a button.
This is an essential sighting tool for training, concealed carry, home defense, and backup use, the CF-SHIELD-C-R projects a bright red aiming point downrange with a 120 Lumen light to illuminate your target.
Rounded and blended to ensure a smooth draw, the CF-SHIELD-C-R mounts to the frame without permanent alteration and offers ambidextrous switching to accommodate both right- and left-handed shooters.
Most operators report immediate improvement to hit ratios after installing a CenterFire laser & light sight.
- DUAL activation capable with either GripSense or controlled push button
- GripSense Technology does not alter your grip
- GripSense Technology works with gloves
- 120 Lumen MINT GREEN light
- External Battery access hatch
- Easily programmable for steady or high-visibility pulsed light or laser beam
- Ambidextrous TAP ON/TAP OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- 10 minute automatic time-out prevents inadvertent battery drain
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Water Resistant Design
- Once the user’s finger is within the finger-detection zone, the unit will turn on.
- Once the user’s finger is removed from the detection zone for a short period of time (not immediately), the unit will turn off. This is intended to prevent inadvertent deactivation when readjusting their grip.
- If sensor activation is enabled, and the user is gripping the firearm, they can turn off the light and/or laser by pressing and releasing either activation switch. To turn it back on, they can either press and release either activation switch or remove their hand from the grip and regrip the firearm.
- Grip Activation is still possible while the user is wearing gloves.
- The unit will not be activated simply because it is carried next to the body in the waist band or pocket.
- Most objects in the finger detection zone will not cause activation.