Chronicle staff writers pay attention to stories the Cheaper Than Dirt community enjoys—how information is delivered and what topics our readers prefer in The Shooter’s Log. Based on what customers actually clicked-on and read in 2012, lists are a favorite kind of article—the top-five most-read items over the past year were compilations of some sort. As far as topics, AR-15s took two of the top three slots, and Kel-Tecs drove the most popular single-brand articles, with two of the top 10 items looking at the company’s PMR-30 pistol and the KSG pump shotgun. If you’ve missed any of the articles below, be sure to check them out for yourself — they come highly recommended by other shooters.
— Cheaper Than Dirt! Chronicle Staff
- Best Selling AR-15s of 2011
- So, You’re Thinking of Buying an AK-47? A Buyer’s Guide to the AK Family of Rifles
- The Definitive List of 2012’s Top Five AR-15s
- Tiny 9mm Pocket Pistols
- Four Guns Every Shooter Should Own
- Kel-Tec Announces New .22WMR Handgun, the PMR-30
- Our Top Selling Gun: Interstate Arms Hawk Model 982
- Gun Store Etiquette
- The Controversial KSG
- FN Herstal Five-seveN 5.7x28mm Pistol
Trackback from your site.