The biggest fixed expenses when getting into the gun game are usually firearms, then optics, or sometimes the other way around. But over the lifetime of a platform — rifle, shotgun, handgun, doesn’t matter — the biggest expense is almost always ammo. Accordingly, stories focusing on ammunition use, tuning, and suitability are favorites of the Cheaper Than Dirt! Chronicle community. Here are the most-read articles we’ve run in the Shooter’s Log that have to do with ammunition choice and performance:
- Shooting Steel Cased Ammunition In Your AR-15
- Barrel Twist in the AR-15
- 223 Rem vs 5.56: An Exhaustive Review
- .338 Lapua on the Cheap
- Survival Ammunition: How Much Ammo do you Really Need for SHTF?
- Choosing a Handgun Caliber
- Winchester 5.56mm M855 Product Warning and Recall Notice
- .300 AAC Blackout: Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick
- .22 Magnum Ammunition
- The .22 LR for Hunting and Survival
Tags: .22 Long Rifle, .22 Magnum & WMR, .300 Blackout, .338 Lapua, 5.56 NATO, AK, AR-15 Rifles, Ballistics, Handguns, Handloading and Reloading, Hunting, Product Recall Notices, Rifle Ammunition, Rifles, Rimfire Ammunition, Survival, Top 10, Woody
Trackback from your site.