Working together with Lyman, Adaptive Tactical releases the feature-rich synthetic AdTac™ RM4-SE Ruger 10/22 rifle stock with adjustable M4-style buttstock. The pistol grip holds the integral TacTRED™ monopod creating a stable shooting platform.
The stock has a 4-inch adjustable length of pull and holds two spare Ruger 10/22 rotary magazines. It adjusts from 30.5 inches to 34.5 inches overall.
A removable barrel insert accommodates either tapered or 0.920-inch bull barrels.
The patented Stowaway™ rail is concealed in the forearm of the stock and when reversed will hold optics, a bipod or other accessories.
The durable TacTRED monopod extends to a full four inches in eigth inch increments, which quickly extends with the push of a button.
Available in black or DCS A-TACS® camo, the new Ruger 10/22 stock weighs just 2.65 pounds.
Adaptive Tactical has yet to release pricing.
Specifications and Features
- Accommodates both standard and bull barrels
- Built in TacTRED™ Monopod for instant stability
- Stowaway™ accessory rail hidden in forestock
- Adjustable rear stock with magazine storage
- Durable reinforced polymer construction
- Available in DCS A-TACS® camouflage
- 20.5-34.5″ length
- 10.375-14.375″ length of pull
- Weighs 2.65 pounds
Trackback from your site.