Forget whatever you previously thought about range ammunition, Federal Ammunition wants to revolutionize range ammo with the introduction of its new American Eagle Syntech. American Eagle Syntech shoots cleaner than traditional ammunition, because the bullet is encapsulated in a polymer. Without the metal to metal contact, copper and lead fouling is eliminated. This not only means more shooting and less cleaning, it leads to longer barrel life too!
Here is the full release from Federal Ammunition:
Federal Ammunition is pleased to announce a whole new concept for range ammunition with introduction of American Eagle Syntech: A smoother way to shoot. Shipments of this new product are now being delivered to dealers.
American Eagle Syntech is the first range-specific ammunition designed to reduce fouling and extend barrel life with a high-tech polymer bullet coating. Combined with specialized clean-burning powders, your gun will stay cleaner, longer, so you can shoot more—and shoot better. The exclusive Catalyst primer provides the most reliable, consistent ignition possible. The Syntech system offers target shooters the most advanced range ammunition available and the perfect way for handgun owners to protect their investment from the inside out.
Features & Benefits
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive primer formulation provides reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling
- Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets, perfect for target practice or competition
- Less perceived recoil
Part No. / Description / MSRP
AE9SJ1 / American Eagle Syntech; 9mm Luger 115 grain / $19.95
AE40SJ1 / American Eagle Syntech; 40 S&W 165 grain / $26.95
AE45SJ1 / American Eagle Syntech; 45 Auto 230 grain / $33.95
Trackback from your site.