Seasoned preppers have storage solutions and creative ways to store food and supplies. Some have root cellars, basements, hidden rooms,storage sheds and even underground bunkers. Those who are just starting out always have questions about storage solutions. There are plenty of people who live in small spaces with little room to store a six-month supply of canned food and bottled water with questions about where to keep that much food. One solution is hiding food storage as pieces of furniture! Here are 10 other storage solutions, suggestions and helpful hints in The Essential Preppers Guide to Storage.
- How to Properly store #10 cans
- Caching Food
- Emergency Water Sources and Water Storage
- Building a Year’s Supply of Food Storage
- Keeping Your Powder Dry—How to Store Ammunition Using a FoodSaver
- When Filtering Won’t Work: Storing Potable Water
- Quick Prepper Tip: How to Stockpile Canned Goods
- Keep Your Stash Out of the Trash
- Introduction to Stockpiling Non-Perishable Food for Novice Preppers
- MTM Survivor Ammo Can and DIY Desiccant Packs
Have you found a clever way to store your preps and survival gear? Share it with others in the comment section.
Introduced to shooting at young age by her older brother, Suzanne Wiley took to the shooting sports and developed a deep love for it over the years. Today, she enjoys plinking with her S&W M&P 15-22, loves revolvers, the 1911, short-barreled AR-15s, and shooting full auto when she gets the chance. Suzanne specializes in writing for the female shooter, beginner shooter, and the modern-day prepper. Suzanne is a staff writer for Cheaper Than Dirt!
Trackback from your site.