The CZ-75 is a popular semi-automatic pistol designed by Josef and František Koucký in 1975. It is currently in production with over 1,000,000+ made to date.
- Action: Short recoil, tilting barrel
- Cartridge: 9x19mm Parabellum, 9x21mm, .20 S&W
- Rate of Fire: Semi-automatic
- Sights: Front blade, rear square notch
- Weight: 2.47 lbs. (1.12 kg)
- Length: 8.1″ (206.3 mm)
- Barrel length: 4.7″ (120 mm)
- Width: 1.3″ (32.6mm)
- Height: 5.4″ (138mm)
Do you have a CZ-75? Tell us about it in the comment section.
Trackback from your site.
The mission of Cheaper Than Dirt!'s blog, "The Shooter's Log," is to provide information-not opinions-to our customers and the shooting community. We want you, our readers, to be able to make informed decisions. The information provided here does not represent the views of Cheaper Than Dirt!