ALERT! FREE “I Stand with the NRA Foundation Sticker” for YETI Coolers

By Dave Dolbee published on in Consumer Information

Last week, The Shooter’s Log, covered the reaction from firearm owners and supporters of the Second Amendment to YETI’s decision to no longer support the NRA. Disgruntled patrons expressed their ire in a number of ways including blowing up YETI products with Tannerite, burning them, placing toilet seats and on them (and doing what naturally comes next), and destroying and defiling them in several other creative ways. However, Marion Hammer, USF Executive Director and NRA Past President, wants you to keep and express your opinion in a completely different way. After all, you have already spent the money and YETI and has already reaped the profits.

Pile of NRA Stand and Fight hats

The best way to show your support, is to show your support…

Here is Ms. Hammer’s message:

Don’t blow up your Yeti cooler. Don’t shoot your Yeti cooler full of holes. Don’t chain your Yeti cooler to the back of your pick-up truck and drag it down the highway. Don’t glue a toilet seat to Yeti cooler. Don’t hang your Yeti cooler in a tree and beat it with a baseball bat.

Put a big “I STAND WITH THE NRA FOUNDATION” sticker on your YETI cooler and keep using it. They cost too much money to destroy to make a statement. Let a sticker make your statement.

GET A FREE NRA FOUNDATION STICKER FOR YOUR YETI COOLER at the NRA Booth in the Convention Hall or the NRA Foundation Wall of Guns Raffle in the Convention Center AT THE NRA ANNUAL MEETING & CONVENTION IN DALLAS, TEXAS – MAY 4th –May 6th.

If you can’t go to the NRA Annual Meeting, Go to your local “Friends of NRA Banquet & Auction” and get your FREE STICKER.

Go online and find the location, date, and time of a Friends of NRA Foundation Banquet and Auction near you.

Tags: ,

• JungleCogs

When the NRA brass are finished using the stickers to promote events, I hope they will offer the stickers free of charge to members upon request.

• Gerald Ashley

yeti kiss my redneck A–

• gml991

If I owned a Yeti cooler I would sell it and donate the money to the NRA ! Yeti loses a sale and the NRA gets money they need now more than ever so its a win win except you need to buy a new cooler…

• Cody

Or, or…… show YETI you’re so disgusted with them you’re willing to shoot their crap AND SPEND ANOTHER $400 on an AMERICAN SUPPORTING BRAND……

• Bob Hagerty

I’d love to have stickers to use on my 3 YETI tumblers. Are there any available that would fit that size?

• Vic vapor

Never cared for you before, yeti… Now I really don’t.

• Seattle Socialist

Smile, Yeti knows there market of people who oppose the NRA, or don’t care at all, is vastly bigger than the market made up of fringe extremists who support the NRA, and will boycott anyone who stops giving them a special discount and kisses their ass. Hell, Yeti isn’t even refusing to do business with the NRA, simply not giving them a discount. Every business who does business with the NRA, from the banks they do business with, down to the local restaurants they use to cater events and meetings will soon have to chose whether they do business with an organization that supports domestic terrorism and corrupts politics, or face the wrath of the majority of Patriotic Americans who oppose the NRA more with each mass-murder one of its supporters committed. Where we were willing to discuss reasonable gun safety laws in the past, that ship has sailed. The goal is now the destruction of the NRA, and to use firearms regulations to turn NRA supporters into criminals, and permanently stop them of their voting rights.

• David Blasky

I will not be attending any of these . If you send me this i’ll place it on my cooler. and will wear the hat.
    David Blasky
    2723 Cedarville Rd
    Goshen,Oh.45122

• David Blasky

Will not be attending any of these. If you’ll send me a sticker i’ll place it on my cooler.. Thx David Blasky
    2723 Cedarville Rd.
    Goshen, Oh. 45122

• bruce rand

no more yeti for me or my friends