In the past, the expert writers at Cheaper Than Dirt! have written extensively on severe spring and summer weather—including an airman who served in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. From first-hand encounters during a lightning storm to quick tips and infographics, I have even asked, “Can you outrun a tornado?” Here are our top 10 blog posts to help you stock up, plan and prepare for spring and summer severe weather:
- Can You Out Run a Tornado?
- Spring Storms Bug-Out Bag Check List
- Survival Planning 101: Preparing for a Flood
- Are You Ready for Spring Storms?
- Tips to Survive a Lightning Storm
- Keep Your Eye on Mother Nature to Stay Safe Outdoors
- Tornado Season is Here!
- Hurricane Preparedness
- How to Survive a Summer Power Outage
- Surviving the Next Power Outage
Different seasons and regions all have unique events to prepare for. What do you prep for in your area? Share your answers in the comment section.
Trackback from your site.